We bring transparency to geo-data and local content.
When you move, location matters. We answer the questions home buyers, renters, and movers want to know:
- How safe is it?
- Who lives next door?
- How noisy will it be?
- What do locals say?
End goal: Inform home buyers and renters of what the location is REALLY like.
Top 25 Entrepreneur by BusinessWeek
Speaker: NAA, Harvard, NMHC, etc.
Projects for Twitter, Flickr, CNN, MTV
Speaker at data viz conferences
Architect/Core search technology
Graduated H.S. at 16
Speaker at Django conferences
Artificial Intelligence background
Web metrics/JS enthusiast
We're hiring at Movity.
Join a fun, young startup with the vision to solve real pain for millions of people.
- Be team member #6
- Impact product, technology, and company culture
- Be paired with our mentors and advisors
- Help grow a small startup to a large business
We're focused on a strong company culture, being process oriented, and Friday beers.
We're always looking for talent, so drop us a line even if a position is not listed below.
- Drive core product and user-interaction
- Previous experience in UI/UX
- Rich understanding of product flows, user interviews, and user-centric design
- Drive core functionality and experience of the web interface
- UX experience
- Engage and help build our user community
- Talk to users and identify product improvements
- Make sure people have a great user experience